Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Photo Shoot

We had a little photo shoot the other day. Here are some of the successful shots.They turned out pretty good but it's hard to work on composition and technical elements when you are trying to capture two toddlers that are moving in opposite directions. I had to give them M&M's afterward.


3 comments:

The Wilkins' said...

Oh my gosh I am dying at how totally darling these boys are! What fun playmates they must be. I love that you can see their personalities in these pics.

Anonymous said...

Your backyard is awesome! A boy paradise. The pic's of your boys are priceless. You have talent, truly a gift!
keep it up.....
Aunt Shelly

MyR said...

HEY! This is Maryon Wallentine. I found your blog through Melissa Holloway's. I don't know if you remember me or not. I went to high school with Dan and we moved from there about a year and a half ago...just after you got the boys and they were so little. They have grown so big and are SO CUTE! I'm sure they keep you VERY BUSY! I'm learning how busy boys are now with ours. He's 14 months now and runs me ragged some days!

(my blog is on invite only so if you want to check it out, send me an email to myr_d@hotmail.com)