It rained this morning... I stripped Kai and Calvin down and let them play in the rain until they got too cold. Calvin was having a great time digging in the mud and then ran over to me and said "a-oold-mama-a-me" (translation- mom I'm cold). So we went inside and took a very warm bath! Hopefully there's more rain in the forecast.
5 days ago
4 comments:
Ah, wouldn't it be nice if my boys could play in our backyard without getting drilled by a golf ball? A girl can dream can't she... which reminds me that I need to find a new house!!!
Amber
Your boys are so cute! Way cute pictures on your blog of them!! I love your cute lamps! How fun! I never find fun stuff like that!
HA! You're starting to "pack on the pounds"? I really find that quite laughable my friend!! Sorry I didn't get your text last night, I had the headache from you no where and went to sleep right when I got home from my in-laws. Tomorrow we will get back into the routine!
Amber
Those lamps are so cute! I can't understand why you didn't like the "avocado" color! Light blue is way better.
Post a Comment