Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Lamp Makeover




Check it out! Do you see the ugly thrift store lamps that I got for $7 each. Well I decided to paint them light blue and added a new shade and presto! They are for my master bedroom nightstands (which I am still hunting for), I guess I should have gotten them before the lamps but when you see a great thrift store find, you just can't pass it up. I also painted one white for the toy room but forgot to take a before pic so here is one of the finished product!

4 comments:

Amber said...

Ah, now I can see the finished project! I am totally loving them, they turned out great and to think, all with spray paint. I need to come up with a project for my house... any ideas? Anyway, have fun seeing Megan and getting your hair cut- I will try to get a new post on my blog, I am totally slacking!!!

Amber

The Tyler's said...

Hey Amanda it's your favorite station partner!! I can not even tell you how cute you and your family are. I love your boys...I just want to squeeze them! I havn't seen you in forever, but it sounds like you are doing good and staying busy!
I love those lamps!!

Amanda B. said...

Hey Amanda. I'm glad I found your blog. I've been wondering how you're doing these days. I have to say, your boys are both adorable! And way to go on the lamps. I'm impressed!

The Wilkins' said...

You're a pro. I could never see the vision or carry it all out!