Saturday, September 29, 2007

New Beds




We bought Kai and Calvin new beds and decided to only put Calvin's up and leave Kai in a crib... but that only lasted a few days. Kai got very jealous and would hop into Calvin's bed every night before Calvin could get in. So now we have two big boy beds and no cribs and everyone is happy. They have done very well in the new beds and have only gotten up a few times at bed time. Here are some pics of the updated room and the new beds.

8 comments:

Shanell Farr said...

Ok... I love the new beds! I really like those big ties you sewed on those pillows, great idea!

The Wilkins' said...

SOOO cute Amanda! You did a great job with the entire room! Those boys are so lucky to have you.

Brittney said...

No way I totally just found your blog. How in the heck are you?!!! Its Brittney Hatch. You need to check out my blog and we so need to get together sometime. How are your 2 kids? comment on my blog so we can chat. Do you still have my cell number? My blog is www.rockinandarollindbb.blogspot.com. keep in touch.

Brittney said...

Hey I am game hanging out at your house. I need to get out of mine. Tues and thurs are the best for me. What about you? We actually live forever far away from you. we live on mckellips and like the 202 east. Or country club but I usually hop on the 202 to go anywhere it is very fast and so convenient. But seriously lets get together whenever you can. It was so good hearing from you. And by the way your sister is way too cute prego. She is still tiny!!!!! I am very jealous:) But hopefully I will talk to you soon. If you want you can just email me instead of comment back and forth. brittlee_hatch@hotmail.com

The Tyler's said...

OK, seriously it doesn't get any cuter than that. And I bet the room always looks that clean and perfect! You are so cute and perfect! Those beds are really cute and simple...love them!

emily said...

Mandi! Could that room or your boys be any cuter? Looks like you are having fun. I bet those two keep you pretty busy. I will definitely be checking up on you and your cute fam!

Melis said...

Hey Amanda!

Thanks for sending some love our way! LOVIN' your blog! What an AdOrAbLe lil' family you have!

And I love what you did with the boys' room. So simple yet SO DANG cute! I can't decide what to do with Reed's walls for the life of me. I was wondering how you did that stripe. Is that by hand?

Melis

P.S. When I read your comment I couldn't help but go back to first grade & you were in third (if I remember right)... I LOVED that bear book you made for me (it may still even be in my parents attic)!! Oh, the good 'ole days!

Anonymous said...

Way wonderful! This is a "big" boy room, kinda sad they are growing up so fast!
Aunt Shelly