Monday, October 8, 2007

Fun times in Pasadena


Shopping ... Shopping ... Shopping.

This weenend my mom and I took a little trip to Cali to visit Shanell for some birthday fun and shopping. We had a BLAST! We found the perfect fabric for the baby crib bedding and room decor. Thanks Meg for the shopping tips... we would have been lost without you. This was the first time I got to see Brad and Shanell's place. It is so cute... I guess she doesn't need any of my decorating advice after all.

Here are our new MATCHING purses! (I guess if you live in different states then you can have the same huge, bright colored bag, right?)
The girls ready for a great day of shopping and eating of course.

3 comments:

Brittney said...

You 3 are beautiful! Amanda I love your hair. You look awesome!!

Anonymous said...

hey what cute girls!!
On a sad note, did you hear about Tim Felicia passing away last night? He was in a car accident. Sad huh?

The Wilkins' said...

Looks like tons of fun! You 3 girls are darling! Love the purse! Can I have one too - I live in Missouri? :)