
Shanell came home to visit this week. She was very busy with shopping for strollers, her baby shower, getting her hair done, lunch with friends, going to the Fair.... but I
managed to snag her for a little photo shoot. She is such an adorable
prego girl. It is still a little crazy that my little sis is going to be a mom. Can't wait to see what that belly looks like at Thanksgiving.
3 comments:
hey this is Stephanie Goodwin, I saw your blog to Jen Richins. Wow your boys have grown a ton since the last time I've seen them. They look like they are just the best of buds. Looks like you guys are still in QC. We've moved to Idaho Falls a yr ago, and we are starting to get homesick.
msegoodwin.blogspot.com
love, love, love!!! You rock...seriously, pressure is on to take YOUR pics now... this made me nervous! Shanell is the cutest prego girl... ever! No joke. Ill call you at the end of this week to finalize a time for next monday! TTYL!
Hey Amanda!!
What now you are a professional photographer? Those pics were so cute! We need to get together like we were talking about. Are you proud of me now that I'm a blogger too? Lindsey Jeppsen
Post a Comment