Monday, October 15, 2007

beanie babies

I found these Dickies beanies at ROSS for $2.99 and had to get them. Kai and Calvin love them and wear them around the house saying "hat, hat, hat". Hopefully someday it will get cold enough to actually wear them outside. I was fortunate enough to get a few pics of them showing off their new hats for the camera.

My little gangstas



8 comments:

auburn and chris said...

Gotta teach them young! Your boys are to-die-for... so cute. We are moving into the Richmond American- Langley Estates subdivision... right behind Queenland Manor. I didnt realize you were so close! We dont move till december... but are super excited. Glad to know we will have one nice "neighbor"! The PS class is at MCC- basically, I am addicted. No Joke. Just wondering, what are Hallie's nursery colors? Shanell looks cuter every post! No fair! :)

Brittney said...

Oh my so cute!!! K can we hang out please? Hopefully our boys would get along ok.

Shanell Farr said...

Ok... I can't even stand how cute they are! Kai is a true gangsta!! I think that's what he needs to be for next halloween!!

Hess Fam said...

okay, i'm laughing really hard at the gangsta picture. way too cute.

The Richins Family said...

hi amanda! it's jenny richins (brewer) from beauty school. last time i saw you we ran into you and your cute family at costco. your kids are so cute. i don't think i remember you telling me you lived in queen creek though. we should really get together sometime...anyway, i just went private with our blog so please email me at: jenrichins@yahoo.com so i can send you an invite. or you can post on my public blog by just clicking on my name. hope to talk to you soon. :)

Trever said...

I'm dying at how cute they are in those hats! Love it!

Anonymous said...

totally cute!! I love a little boy in a beenie! My boys wear them all year long. I get them new ones every winter! So adorable. When are we going to do our girls night out? Has Allyson had her baby?

O'Loughlin Family said...

Cute photo shoot! It was great to find your blog! - Emily "Standage"