Hey Amanda just found your blog. Your boys are the cutest things ever. I love Calvins hair do and big blue eyes, and Kai's cute hair and big smile. Love to see new bloggers, keep up the pics.
Hey Amanda! So happy to find your blog so I could see your cute boys! By the way...in case you have no idea who I am...you used to do my hair. Cute family!!!
Amanda...your boys are SO FREAKING CUTE! I love their pictures where their arms are inter-locked! Yes, us blog stalkers are everywhere, email me if you'd like to look at mine-pcummard@msn.com (mine's private)
7 comments:
cute kids!!
Hey Amanda just found your blog. Your boys are the cutest things ever. I love Calvins hair do and big blue eyes, and Kai's cute hair and big smile. Love to see new bloggers, keep up the pics.
I am SOOOO excited you started a blog! Welcome! Your boys are the cutest ever!! I just want to reach in and grab them!
Get with it Amanda... it is time for post #2. Oh, an we should have worked out this morning... my boys woke up at 6:15, nice eh?
Amber
Hey Amanda! So happy to find your blog so I could see your cute boys! By the way...in case you have no idea who I am...you used to do my hair. Cute family!!!
I really enjoyed visiting your blogsite. I loved the pictures. My favorite was the one of Kai behind Calvin with his arms around Calvin's shoulders.
Amanda...your boys are SO FREAKING CUTE! I love their pictures where their arms are inter-locked! Yes, us blog stalkers are everywhere, email me if you'd like to look at mine-pcummard@msn.com (mine's private)
Post a Comment