.jpg)
On the way we stopped at a rest stop to stretch our legs and Kai thought it would be a great idea to play the jumping game.
.jpg)
We spent the first couple days playing on the beach. Calvin and Kai couldn't get enough of cousins and sand!
.jpg)
We rented these fun bikes (for an hour), and got pretty tired peddling up and down the boardwalk.
.jpg)
Me and Dan :) and Kai swimming in the sand (he really is an Island boy)
.jpg)
On the fourth of July we went to the San Diego Wild Animal Park. Calvin was pretty excited about feeding the birds until one bit him. We watched fireworks by the beach and I made these yummy watermelon and raspberry salad ice cream treats!
(R).jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
3 comments:
Bahaha! I love the Ruby's pic, too funny!
Looks like fun, Cam and I need to jump on the bandwagon and get a trailer so we can be cool like you ;)
those boys look so cute in their hats!
looks like a fun trip! I love the new pictures of Jozie, my favorite is the one with the big red bow, that's darling. So are the pictures of Calvin and Kai holding her! We're so happy for you guys and glad to see everything is going perfect.
Post a Comment