i just love her! i can't believe i wont get to see her until october! you better be posting lots of pictures and talking a lot about aunt nell! and i'm so happy you picked jozie... i think it totally fits her!
beautiful! I am so excited for you! I am sure your boys are absolutely in love already! You say when and where for pics! Your little family keeps getting cuter and cuter! You have to stop and let the rest of us catch up! Love you and congrats!
Spencer had asked me where ya'll were on Sunday wondering if she had had the baby. And I assured him she wasn't going to have her until this Friday! Little did I know she was already here!!!! Congrats!!! I can't wait to see her! She is beautifull!!!
23 comments:
Congratulations! She is beautiful.
Congrats Lulu! She is a doll!
Congratulations! So precious and tiny! Enjoy her!
YAY!!!!!!!! I have been waiting all day to see this pic! She is so precious! I can't wait to hold that five pound cutie... Congrats again!
Yeah for girls! I am so happy for you! We need to go pink shopping together!
Sooooo Cute! Congrats! And now the fun begins, a girl:)
Congrats, shes beautiful shawn was showing off his new neices pictures today in church :)
Yeah! I was wondering when she was going to make her debut! Can't wait to hear more about her.
Congrats! She is beautiful.
i just love her! i can't believe i wont get to see her until october! you better be posting lots of pictures and talking a lot about aunt nell! and i'm so happy you picked jozie... i think it totally fits her!
How Prefect! I can't wait to meet her!
Oh my. So she came early. She is beautiful and I can't wait to see her in that stinkin cute beanie. I am so excited for you.
She is beautiful! Can't wait to see her. Congrats.
beautiful! I am so excited for you! I am sure your boys are absolutely in love already! You say when and where for pics! Your little family keeps getting cuter and cuter! You have to stop and let the rest of us catch up! Love you and congrats!
Congratulations! She is beautiful! I love her name.
Surprise! She's an early bird! And oh sooooo cute! Her name looks like it fits her perfectly! Can't wait to give those cheeks a kiss.
Panda she is absolutley beautiful!! i'm so happy for you guys. she's precious!! Enjoy!!
Congrats you guys! She is so beautiful, and I love her name too. Have fun enjoying your new little girl!
Congrats!!! I was waiting for this post! So happy for you guys! What a lucky baby girl!
Spencer had asked me where ya'll were on Sunday wondering if she had had the baby. And I assured him she wasn't going to have her until this Friday! Little did I know she was already here!!!! Congrats!!! I can't wait to see her! She is beautifull!!!
Congrats Amanda! She is beautiful!! Girls are so fun!!
Haleigh
Congratulations!!! She is beautiful! Can't wait to meet her!
Congratulations, Amanda and Daniel and Calvin and Kai! She is absolutely gorgeous! I'm so excited for you guys. :)
Post a Comment