Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Photo Shoot

What do you do when you have been stuck in a Hotel room for days with an adorable newborn baby girl?? Lots and lots of pictures! Here are some of my favorites from our little Hotel room photo shoot yesterday. She stayed asleep the entire time! Luckily our suite has some good morning window light.
















12 comments:

Andrea said...

so sweet! I love her. The first is my fav!

Shanell Farr said...

i can't get over how cute she is! her feet look so tiny in dan's hand!

Amber said...

AHHHHH!!! I am DYING over that second pic of her! So freakin' cute! Do you get to come home tomorrow or you still don't know. Brave missed you at his party =)

Patti said...

She is so perfect. I can't wait to see her.

The Princes said...

She is so super cute! Let us know when things settle down. Ali and I would love to come meet her. Love ya Lulu!

Cami said...

What a perfect little girl! I love the way those turned out. Can't wait to meet her.

Noel said...

She is such a cutie! :) Cant wait to meet her!!!

Hess Fam said...

Those are ADORABLE Amanda. She is so cute!

jewly said...

Adorable pictures! She is beautiful.

Melis said...

Congrats! She's beautiful!!!!

The Bramwell's said...

She has the most perfect features!! I love her little lips! LOVE the bow, and she does seem to like it. :o)

Allison Wood said...

OH Amanda and Daniel she is gorgeous!!! Absolutely perfect!!!