When you are such a tiny girl... not much in your wardrobe fits you. My mom got me these cute newborn pants and they actually fit! And they are comfy too. Don't I look cute?
congratulations!!! We are so happy, and thrilled for you guys!! She couldn't be more perfect! I can't wait to see her in person, to squeeze and kiss and snuggle with her.
6 comments:
Oh Amanda. So happy for you guys. She's perfect... can't wait to meet her!
Congrats on your latest edition! She is lucky to have you two for parents.
Shes beautiful Congrats what a cute kids you have they are blessed to have you and Dan
congratulations!!! We are so happy, and thrilled for you guys!! She couldn't be more perfect! I can't wait to see her in person, to squeeze and kiss and snuggle with her.
only 5 more weeks jozie!
That's it. I am coming over to hold her. I can't take it! She is sooo sweet.
Post a Comment