Saturday, November 22, 2008

This time I really mean it...


Remember this post? Well I am really going to do it. But I have started this other blog that will remain public! So if you haven't already done so.... leave me your e-mail so I can send an invite your way.

10 comments:

Michael and Dena said...

Hey this is Dena Elicio. You know my sisters Marcie and Holly Burnham. I would love to keep viewing your blog my e-mail address is burnhamdena@aol.com

Brittney said...

Hey I think you have my email. let me know if you dont though:)

Clay's gal said...

Count me in! lindseyslads@cox.net

Unknown said...

Even though I don't have a blog... I love to come visit yours!!!

Thanks Chelsea
grlythng@yahoo.com

Patti said...

I love your blog. pattisalisbury@yahoo.com

Kevin and Melissa said...

You know it!

km.holloway@cox.net

Anonymous said...

Don't forget me!
bandher3@cox.net

Katie said...

katie.ellie@gmail.com

Courtney said...

courtneyjohnson13@gmail.com

Haleigh said...

Add me too.

haleigh5@cox.net