The morning after Halloween Calvin woke up and the first thing he said to me was, "Mom, me need my mustasht (mustache) on again." too funny. That really was his favorite part of the costume.
5 days ago
The morning after Halloween Calvin woke up and the first thing he said to me was, "Mom, me need my mustasht (mustache) on again." too funny. That really was his favorite part of the costume.
Posted by Amanda C at 9:08 AM
6 comments:
Those are the cutest police officers!!! They could be on reno 911 with those mustaches :)
We are ready to have family pict. when ever you have time. i was thinking at joes barn and grill?? Let me know, thanks Sherri
I laughed so hard when I saw those freakin cute pics of the police officers. So funny. Love it. I bet they had fun. Good job on the make up on your mom. She looks beautiful.
They were so dang cute!! Sorry we missed you guys. I hope your night was super fun even without the Wards DJ jammin Halloween Nigh!!
I couldn't justify coloring hallie's hair since she was only going to be in her costume a total of about a 1/2 hour! brad's shirt is an old 4th of july one with the sleeves ripped off and turned insideout... and hallie was only scared of brad when he had his beanie on... otherwise she was good! :)
Okay really? I can't handle how cute they look. I love the picture of them with the glasses. Kai's pose is way too cute! Another great costume success!
So cute! I love your boys' costumes! Ok...so I need to contact you about photos! I really want you to do some for our Christmas picture if you are available. I heard you were doing photography and I am interested if you are up for it. Just let me know! hillsgoodman@gmail.com
Post a Comment