Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween Patrol




Kai and Clavin were Police Officers for Halloween this year. I think they turned out pretty authentic. I got their chevrons (patches on the sleeves) from a Police Officer at the airport when I was in California visiting Shanell.
I almost forgot about their sunglasses and managed to get some pictures just before the sun set. They were so excited about their costumes and really got into character. Calvin used his flashlight to walk from house to house and to inspect every piece of candy. Kai kept asking after every house "where me going" by the end he had figured it out and was saying "me going to the next house?"






Apprehending BuzzLightyear.




The cousins (we missed you Hallie) Preston (Buzz), Kai, Sydney (Bell), Calvin

11 comments:

Amber said...

Haha! HILARIOUS, I love it! Although I can't tell if "Clavin" is Calvin's alter ego ;)

The Princes said...

They are sooo cute. Love the sunglasses. Looks like you guys had fun. Hope to see you soon.

Shanell Farr said...

so so cute! aahh i love every bit of it! good job!

Andrea said...

Ha! They are so stinkin' cute! Where were you for Trunk-R-Treat? No offense Daniel, but they look even cuter with ALL the attire! :) That first pic pointing the guns is the best!

Maren said...

Love their poses! They make great cops!

Courtney said...

What a fun Halloween group! I LOVE it, I love the cop costumes, that's awesome!

SP said...

Oh my gosh STOP IT!!LOL They look so good. I LOVE IT!LOL

Aubree said...

Haha that is hilarious! I love the parted hair do's. Too cute!

The Wilkins' said...

I love it! I especially love Kai's slicked hair!

jana said...

k- super cute!! I love your kids and the pics always turn out so great!

David and Katy said...

Your little policemen are great!

Happy Birthday Kai!