He did this finger pose all on his own. Love it.
My nephew Preston just tuned 5. I kidnapped him a couple weeks ago for a little photo shoot. He has been trained to smile on command which makes it hard to get the true Preston smile to come out. But I think we got some really cute ones. The last pic is my favorite. It says it all.
5 days ago
4 comments:
He's a very cute boy!
i love his mad face!
Hi-I know you don't know me but I came across your blog and love your family picture against the red wall. We are having family pictures in a couple of weeks and I was wondering if you'd mind sharing where you had your pictures taken? Thanks!
You are so talented ! I was worried we wouldn't get any cute pictures...they turned out great! Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Post a Comment