Almost Every day when Daniel gets home, the first thing Kai says is, "Higher Daddy, Higher!" And this is what results in his request. Good thing we have very high ceilings.
Hi Amanda! I am Ty's sister incase you don't remember me. I had a chance to see your boys the other day at my moms house. They are adorable. I said hello, but think I scared them-they kind of just stared. The golf cart thing looks like a really fun toy. Hope you are doing good.
Those are sweet pictures. I wish someone could throw me up in the air like that. Problem is they probably wouldn't catch me. I like Daniel's DC shirt...I'm assuming it stands for Daniel Crookston dream painters. Clever!
2 comments:
Hi Amanda! I am Ty's sister incase you don't remember me. I had a chance to see your boys the other day at my moms house. They are adorable. I said hello, but think I scared them-they kind of just stared. The golf cart thing looks like a really fun toy. Hope you are doing good.
Those are sweet pictures. I wish someone could throw me up in the air like that. Problem is they probably wouldn't catch me. I like Daniel's DC shirt...I'm assuming it stands for Daniel Crookston dream painters. Clever!
Post a Comment