Kai turned three on Saturday. We had a fun party and I will post pics soon. Here is a little about my little Kai Kai at age three.
5 days ago
Kai turned three on Saturday. We had a fun party and I will post pics soon. Here is a little about my little Kai Kai at age three.
Posted by Amanda C at 11:05 PM
8 comments:
that's pretty funny! and i love that picture! im so glad he finally got to blow out his own candles!
I can't believe it's been 3 years since you brought him home!! B L O W S
my M I N D!! I love that little lucious-lipped kid!
wow, I honestly can NOT believe he's three! What a cutie. What is that website that you ordered your Christmas cards off of last year? I can't remember it for the life of me!
Oh Kai Kai! How I love my prince. Happy birfday Kai!
Happy Birthday Kai! We thought of you, and the boys always talk about their cousins. Can't wait to see you guys next month.
What a cutie pie. I love the lips!
Hey!
I bought the frames at JoAnne's Fabrics and then I modge podged paper onto them and I also got white rub on alphabet stickers from there too. They were super easy and I LOVE them. You should definitely make some!
Seriously Amanda? That is the cutest little tribute to Kai. I love the layout and the fun facts about your little buddy. Happy day to your cute Kai!
Post a Comment