Wednesday, September 17, 2008

going private


We're lockin' our doors. If you care.... leave a comment. Come on don't be shy now.
(Isn't this a cute entry idea? Check out http://curioussofa.blogspot.com/)

46 comments:

Ashley said...

LOVE the picture! We'd love to be included!

The Princes said...

Send me an invite Lulu. I will let you know about a girls night when we figure out where and when. Love ya!

The Wards said...

PLEASSSSEEE don't lock us out!!
it's tapdancinpayt@gmail.com
we love to check in.

Katie said...

katie.ellie@gmail.com

Clay's gal said...

You feel so much better after you go private! I'm so glad I did! lindseyslads@cox.net

ChrisBCrazy said...

hey! i love your blog! include me! chrisbcrazy@gmail.com

jewly said...

jewly2@hotmail.com

The Day Family said...

We can't miss out on the Crookston kiddos!
sgrace56@yahoo.com

Shanell Farr said...

shanellandbrad@gmail.com

i can't believe you're doin it! love that pic!

Courtney said...

that's a cute/funny entry idea, I've never seen anything like it before! Add us to your list =)

Cami said...

Knock, Knock!

Candice said...

Us too!

candicedrew@gmail.com

love the witch legs.

Brittney said...

Hey I would love to be included. I think you have my email. Let me know if you dont. Dont lock me out though:)

Lisa Truman said...

You don't know me but I'm a friend of Lindsey's. I sometimes view your blog and love some of your ideas. The "deck scrubber"... brilliant! I use it all the time now! Anywyas if you would like to add me... chrisandlisatruman@gmail.com

Amber said...

YOU TOO?! Come on now my friend!! okay, send me an invite at amberr_7 at yahoo dot com.

Amber

auburn and chris said...

don't forget us!!

auburnc87@yahoo.com

Aubree said...

aubski@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I'd love to be included! richandmiriam@hotmail.com

David and Katy said...

I care... include David and I please. dcrooked333@msn.com and katycrookston@msn.com.

Rachael, Duke, and the Boss said...

don't forget to add me. rachgharris@hotmail.com

Hess Fam said...

obviously....meghess80@yahoo.com

Maren said...

Love that entry idea!
marenann3@yahoo.com

Marcie and Holly said...

Of course we want to be able to keep checking up on you guys! Email us at djpiggie45@aol.com Thanks!

Wendy said...

We'd love an invite! wendywirthlin@gmail.com

The Lunds Life said...

Pick us ;)lundfamilyfour@msn.com

Announcements By Ashlee's said...

Check out our NEW blog....

We are offering discounts on holiday cards! Custom design starting at $30 for 25 cards w/envelopes!

We also offer wedding and all occasion invitations, birth announcements, business cards and door to door flyer distribution.

Autumn said...

We would love an invite

Andrea said...

invite me!
andrea_genet@yahoo

CUTE idea for SURE! I want to see one on your porch this month!

The Princes said...

Hey Lulu! We had a fab dinner at Carrabas for our Anniversary. We are going to miss you tonight. Have fun scrapbooking. We will plan another girls night in October.

Flaherty Fam said...

It was so fun to see you at the mall. Your boys are so cute. If you didn't care, we would love to be invited to view your blog. My email address is:
aries2382@hotmail.com

Patti said...

I love you blog. Can I please have an invite?

The Wilkins' said...

Are those your legs? :)

katecanskate@hotmail.com

Kerby Family said...

First of all I am totally loving that entry idea and second I would love to see more of your fam. You got my # right?

Clay's gal said...

Missed you Wednesday!

Becky said...

We would love an invite!!
bekluvsrick(@)gmail(dot)com

Aut said...

Add us to your list!
authalls@hotmail.com

dawheelers said...

Don't forget your bff.

SP said...

don't forget the Perriton's

Melis said...

We'd love an invite... rmiles21{at}yahoo{dot}com.

And that blog is soooo cute!

Chad and Laura said...

lauracummard@hotmail.com
Thanks

Brook said...

ok, I want in! I check your blog all the time and your kiddos are so cute!
brooklindsay@yahoo.com

The Tyler's said...

Of course! jilltyler99@yahoo.com

The Tyler's said...

Of course! jilltyler99@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

of course I want an invite!

Ern said...

if you're still going private, I would love an invite!!! hollidayerin@yahoo.com

I'm lovin' all of your posts! You're so talented with you're camera and photo editing!

The Hills said...

hey amanda... it's alyse (tyson hill's wife).. i admit i stalk your blog from time to time:) so we would like an invite if that's cool
azhills@gmail.com