Mom: What do birds do?
Calvin: Eat worms and fly.
Mom: What does a bear do?
Calvin: Roaaaaar... and crawls up trees.
Mom: What about a dog?
Calvin: Says ruff and crawls like a bear.
Mom: Bunny?
Calvin: Hop hop hop.
Mom: How about a Dinosaur?
Calvin: (Thinks for a moment) Looks like T-Rex on night at the Zeum (Museum) at Keane's house.
Mom: What does a bug do?
Calvin: Flys around around around and round.
Mom: What about a mosquito?
Calvin: Bites my leg.
Mom: Monkey?
Calvin: climbs trees (acting as if I should've known that one)
Mom: Giraffe?
Calvin: Runs fast and eats worms.
Mom: Butterfly?
Calvin: Has two arms.
Calvin: (thinking while looking at his cup) What does a cup do?
Mom: I don't know what does it do?
Calvin: Drink juice in it.
5 days ago
4 comments:
Calvin you are a funny guy!
too smart!
cutest convo...and i love your family pics below. your mom just looks like one of you girls. she's so cute!
That's so sweet. I love kids and their great answers.
Post a Comment