OH SO CUTE!!!! MISS YOU GUYS
I love it. Kai is going to be a little music boy.
Well yes we are moving again. We are moving into Lindseys neighborhood. We found a sweet deal. So your massage is totally not expired. Let's set one up when we get together. I will be closer now.
So cute!!! It was great seeing you guys!
Rain, rain...keep coming! They are too cute!
thats sooo cute! haha i miss 'em already!
I will take one kai/calvin sandwich please! I could just eat them!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
OH SO CUTE!!!! MISS YOU GUYS
I love it. Kai is going to be a little music boy.
Well yes we are moving again. We are moving into Lindseys neighborhood. We found a sweet deal. So your massage is totally not expired. Let's set one up when we get together. I will be closer now.
So cute!!! It was great seeing you guys!
Rain, rain...keep coming!
They are too cute!
thats sooo cute! haha i miss 'em already!
I will take one kai/calvin sandwich please! I could just eat them!
Post a Comment