A few posts back I made some girlie onsies for some gifts. Here is the boy version. I think they turned out pretty cute! Now if I only had a tiny boy to wear one.
So cute Amanda! By the way, I LOVE your hair right now! Are you growing it out, or just keeping it at that length. You are always so cute whatever you do with your hair!
I am glad that I was a recipient of one of those cute onesies! So I got my hair cut today and Chelsea made the BEST cookies... it was at that moment that I was thinking we should have had our Hair Do rendesvous and you could have been enjoying a cookie as well. Sorry we couldn't go tonight, we should plan something next week.
6 comments:
Cute! If only I had a tiny boy to wear one!
So cute Amanda! By the way, I LOVE your hair right now! Are you growing it out, or just keeping it at that length. You are always so cute whatever you do with your hair!
Those are really cute.
I am glad that I was a recipient of one of those cute onesies! So I got my hair cut today and Chelsea made the BEST cookies... it was at that moment that I was thinking we should have had our Hair Do rendesvous and you could have been enjoying a cookie as well. Sorry we couldn't go tonight, we should plan something next week.
Amber
So you can make cute things for boys too.
cute!!!
Post a Comment