for Dan's B-day we went to dinner at Fleming's Steakhouse. We had some good steak but the best part of the evening was the complementary birthday desert, the molten chocolate cake with fresh raspberries, vanilla ice cream and a whole bowl of freshly whipped cream. It was defiantly the highlight of the evening.

5 days ago
7 comments:
Oh Amanda... I am loving the awesomeness that is you! So isn't Flemings in Scottsdale? Cam and I took my Dad and his parents to Ruth's Chris a couple weeks ago and I must admit that I do love their steaks but I had heard of somewhere else in Scottsdale that supposedly has even BETTER steaks so maybe it is there?! Oh, and I got your message but I was in the car with Bridger the whiner so I forgot to call you back, sorry!!
cute pics Amanda. Especially the one of you with stuff on your face:)
Your fam has had alot of birthdays lately!
Clay has an off duty job on Thursday nights. How about a Monday or Friday? If that doesn't work I could have my Mom watch my boys on a Thursday. We really need a "Turbo" reunion! Maybe we could go to Riazzi's like we use to. (I think thats the name of it.)
Ooo.... Flemings! I hear Henry Brown likes to go there :) Happy birthday Dan-o! And I love the whipped cream on the lips!
I love that cake. It is to die for. They serve the same one at Mortons. We went there for our anniversary and I have been dreaming of it ever since. We need to go out 4x4ing sometime. Happy Birthday Daniel!!
Looks Yummy!! R you guys getting over the cold? Our boys are starting to feel better! Hopefully we can get together soon for a play date!! Hope Daniel had a good Birthday!
Ohhh you look Amazing! Love your hair! Are you still doing hair somewhere? I can't believe you have 2 little boys. It's a whole different ball game then girls :) Your little ones are super cute.
Post a Comment