Wednesday, January 9, 2008

New Years





For New Years Eve we met up with the fam and friends in the desert for some camping and good ol' four wheelin'. Daniel was really excited to try out his new toy that we had purchased just a few days before. We got a Polaris Ranger 700 and Kai and Calvin are obsessed with it. They had so much fun riding all day long. They really like the abandoned dump truck, as you can see it was quite large. We ended up calling it an early night on new years eve at 10:30pm, I guess we were all tired out from the long cold ride. It was a good time and Dan is sad to say that the new ranger already has a few scratches on it... I guess we really broke it in!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like a blast!

Shanell Farr said...

i like mom's cute pink bandana!

Becky said...

Hey! Looks like you guys had tons of fun! Thanks so much for letting me borrow the sling! Brody loves hanging out in it and I can get lots of stuff done! Now I just got to figure out a way to keep Drake happy:)! He is has four teeth breaking through and is not a happy camper! Talk to you soon!