Today is Daniel's 30th Birthday. Crazy to think that I am married to an old man! I am happy to say that we don't have to count on the next 30 years to be the good ones... I think Dan would agree that life has been pretty good up until now and we just have more to look forward to.
Here are some not so known facts about my one and only Dan the Man!
Happy Birthday Sweet Cheeks!
Dan is the fourth of nine children in his family
he was born in Green Bay, WI but grew up in a little AZ town called Pinedale
He answers to Dan or Daniel witch ever one you prefer
He has dropped a 300lb. barbell on his neck
He has been arrested .... something about a plastic gun?
He has hit himself in the head with a hammer
He has sliced off the tip of his thumb with a butter knife trying to cut a giant Hershey's kiss
He has always wanted to "Bick" his head (who knows maybe in the next 30 yrs.?)
He owns a Decorative Painting company and has an amazing eye for color
He has two little boys that are obsessed with him and everything he does
he can make the perfect pancakes
he does not like watermelon
he can build just about anything
he is very opinionated
he loves the outdoors ( hunting, fishing, 4 wheeling...)
he eats ice cream every night at 10pm
He is a wonderful husband, Dad, brother, and son... we love you Dan... hope it's the best!

2 comments:
on top of old frosty, all covered with fudge, stand more birthday candles, than a forklift could budge....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAN! Aahh, saying "Dan" sounds weird to me... I would like to rephrase and say HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANIEL!!!! What a sweet post about your husband. I would have to say that when you say Daniel can build anything, that may very well be an understatement... I still want to know when I can place my order for picture frames? I would like to also say that it is annoying that he eats ice cream every night before bed and is still as skinny as he is (it isn't fair I say!!). Daniel is in good company as far as arrests go however, Cam's reason definitely beats his!! Anyway, hopefully the birthday went well and we should do our Thursday date night again... maybe tomorrow, what do you say? Let me know!!
Amber
Post a Comment