Kai using the garbage can to climb on top of the washer and dryer
Calvin didn't want to take a nap.... instead he decided to unload everything out of his closet into his room. He has also done this before with the assistance of Kai in the dark. Now we have put tension curtain rods on his closet doors to prevent any more destruction!
Does anyone know how these three two year old boys could manage to climb behind that table together? I'm sure it was Keane's idea.
Today I was down stairs and Calvin disappeared and got very quite. When I came up to find him this is what I found. He was very proud that he was styling his hair with his new hair product! He kept saying, "See Mama... See Mama!"
11 comments:
oh my goodness! Boys will be boys! Hope you survive Amanda! Good job on the hair Calvin!
Hallie will never do a single thing wrong... just you wait! :)
That's boys for ya! If they don't find trouble, trouble finds them! It sure makes me laugh sometimes! Sometimes I have to laugh before I cry!Heehee!
Little stinkin' trouble makers! At least they look cute doing it! Kind of funny that your boys have the same bed as me...but mine is a king. ps...tell shanell I want access to her blog so I can see that cutest little girl again.
Oh my gosh I love it!!! That is exactly Brayton and sometimes all I can do is laugh because alot of the time he is so proud of what he has done:) I hope you all are doing well.
What? That's how Calvin's hair looks when he comes to church! I really don't see that big of a difference...
Girl you should see my house. I got three boys making messes. Oh well these are the days we will cherish forever. I love your little guys. So freakin cute. Hey how is next Friday for G.N.O?
Amanda, I was blog stalking and found your page...your stories and pictures of your boys are cracking me up. Chloe is starting to get into things and it is funny, but also making me crazy. Today I walked out and all my cupcake cups were thrown all over the family room. You have inspired me to start photographing the naughty stuff. It will be fun to laugh about in a few years!
Sorry. I was sighed in with the tutu blog and didn't even realize it.Friday is good for me! I'm lookin forward to it.Clay gets home at 4:00. Anytime after that is good for me! Where do we want to meet?
Oh man! That makes me nervous for when my boys start doing those stunts! You cant help but laugh though..esp. of Kai using the trash can to get on the washer! So cute!
Post a Comment