Tuesday, January 15, 2008

She's Here!

Baby Hallie Lee Farr was born at 8:37am (that would be an hour later AZ time) today. She weighed 6lbs. 14oz. and is 20in. long. Mom and baby are doing well. My mom is there with Shanell and Brad at the hospital and is going to stay and help for about 2 weeks. We are so happy for Shanell and Brad... we love you guys. I am going to try and fly out next weekend to visit and to get some pics of Hallie in her tutu! Can wait to see that baby girl. Check out Shanell and Brad's Blog to see some pics!

1 comment:

Hess Fam said...

YAY! I'm so excited to hear the Farr news! Seriously do NOT take it personal about the whole blog roll thing. I seriously have just had to go from blog to blog to find addresses. Slowly but surely I'll get them all back. You know you are at the top of my list! Congrats auntie!