Christmas afternoon we drove up to Pinedale to see Daniel's family. There was a little snow on the ground and it was very cold and windy. But that didn't stop Aunt Mary and the cousins from building a fabulous snowman. We had a wonderful Christmas Dinner that night. All the siblings were there except Dave and Katy (we missed you guys).
We also had a Mexican Fiesta for Mary and Tim's Birthdays complete with Scott's homemade salsa and a Winnie the Pooh pinata! All the nieces and nephews really enjoyed whacking the pinata! Thanks for throwing yourself a great party Mary!
4 comments:
The boys look really cute in their dickies beanies!
Your hair looks so long...but of course cute! I'll see you next Thursday at 2:30!
Hey Amanda. The girl that took the pictures is a friend of Lisa's. She lives in London and was only here for Christmas break. Sorry that won't help you much. If I can think of anybody else, I will let you know.
It looks like a lot of fun with all that snow! Your blog is so cute!
Post a Comment