Monday, January 5, 2009

Tim and Rosa's Wedding

My BIL Tim was married to his beautiful bride, Rosa on Dec. 20th in the Snowflake, AZ Temple. It was a busy weekend right before Christmas but we were so happy we could be there to take part in their special day. I, along with my SIL Mary took some wedding photos. Just for the record ... I never have and never will do wedding photography... but I gave in this one time for the sake of a wedding budget. To see more of the bride and groom check out my photo blog here.




We love Rosa and are so happy that she is a part of the family.


This is us all dressed up at the reception!

4 comments:

Amber said...

Whatever! You KNOW you wanna do wedding photography... NOT! Talk about stress... there is no way I could do it. I am loving your outfit and Kai and Calvin's ties are too cute! Oh and I am bummed about the missed pizza night with the Crookston's, next time I will have to check my messages.

Amber

The Tyler's said...

Can I just say that you are adorable? You are so making me want to cut off all my hair like that.

Anonymous said...

ooo i love your outfit your cute

Anonymous said...

ooo i love your outfit your cute