Friday, January 9, 2009

Christmas Projects


Daniel made these fabulous rusted metal "peace" ornaments to attach on these....



Which were filled with these...



I attempted to make Bakerella's cake pops... I think they turned out pretty good for my first try. And not only are they cute to look at but they are delicious too! (It only took me 3 hours to make 60 of them!)



I also whipped up some superhero capes for cousins and friends.

7 comments:

mcrookston said...

Everything looks great - i'll have to get the cake pop recipe from you, looks like fun!

Kevin and Melissa said...

I thought you purchased the cake pops, but you MADE them? I have know how! They were sooooo good!!! And the peace sign is adorable. You two are so creative and talented together!!

Amber said...

And now we're back to NOT being friends... too creative I say!

The Wilkins' said...

Wow, I am impressed by you two!

And... that pictures of Kai on your header... I want him!!!! Adorable!

Hess Fam said...

I am no longer going to tune in if you keep up this creative madness! You're out of control!

Amber said...

See, others agree... You are too creative! ;)

Courtney said...

k, I hope you know how absolutely RARE your hubby is! Making these adorable craft things, frames, handy, artistic....do I need to go on? ha ha I love the picture with your dad, I'm looking forward to seeing that frame.