Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The Christmas Post


On Christmas Eve we went to the annual party at my parents' house. We ate yummy mexican food and then went on a hay ride thru a near by neighborhood with some great lighted houses. One house had Santa in the front yard. We stopped and sat on his lap and took a family pic with Santa and his elves.


We also did a nativity with the cousins that night. Calvin and Kai were the two wise men.





Preston, Kai, Calvin, Payton, Connor, and Sydney


This is my favorite photo from Christmas. Daniel took this one night by the tree.

Calvin wasn't so willing to get in the picture.

We set out Cookies for Santa (Milano Mint - Calvin's favorite) and they both insisted on water instead of milk.

Christmas morning opening their stockings. The cheep laser guns were the highlight of the day.

Opening the presents!


Calvin's gift from Santa... his very own wheelbarrow.

Here is Calvin in his cape that I made. The guns were the perfect addition. Him and grandpa had quite the shooting match that morning.


Kai's favorite gift was his "real" guitar. He looks pretty serious about rockin' out.




Calvin playing mini bowling...


STRIKE!!


Trying out my new camera remote. (And eating the yummy chips and salsa from the Rohners)

We had a great Christmas. Thanks to everyone who made it fabulous.

4 comments:

Hess Fam said...

darling jammies...darling boys. a happy christmas for you!

Amber said...

Okay, I KNOW those light up guns have to be loud! No thank you... I tried to call you last night to see if we are on for Pizza night... let me know.

Clay's gal said...

They are the cutest wise man I ever did see! We have the same guitar as Kai!

Andrea said...

That pic of you and Kai is rediculously cute! Those are all great pictures. I especially like you taking one with your remote! Now THAT is handy! :)