My Dad wanted to get a photo with the grandkids to give to my Mom for Christmas.... so the Monday before Christmas we met up and in 5 minutes (that is how long we had before Hallie started to cry) this is what we ended up with. I was totally shocked when I can home and loaded the pics onto my computer. I think it was my Mom's favorite gift. Not to mention the wildly amazing frame that Daniel dreamed up to put it in. (But you'll have to wait to see that one)

2 comments:
Very cute, and hurry up! I want to see the frame!
I can't even believe Daniel made those cute peace ornaments!! Jeemeny!! You are one lucky lady with that handy man of yours!!!
And.... so I tried to get on photoshop the other day............. ya.......... not so easy! I seriously couldn't do anything!
What the heck... leak the décor blog already!!!! I already am loving the stuff you put on there, now I need to see my clock choices!
Post a Comment