Monday, October 6, 2008

I LOVE LUCY





Let me tell you about this little girl... She is who I like to think of as my first child. During years of trying unsuccessfully to get pregnant I got to be a 2nd Mom to Lucy dear (second only to the ultrafabulous Mom Kristin Wheeler). We were always with the Wheelers. I remember late night movies and tickling little Lucy to sleep. She even learned to crawl at my house. Now she is the cutest Kindergardener around. This little girl will always hold a special place in my heart. Just recently we had a little photo shoot, these are some of my favs.

9 comments:

Hess Fam said...

get out of here Mandy pants! When are you going to photograph Collin? Come on...a 5th grade friend must mean something? Right? Great work once again!

Shanell Farr said...

really cute! i love that spot! we'll have to go there with hallie :)

Aubree said...

I love Lucy too! Those pictures are sweet. Seriously Amanda...seriously? When's your one stop shop going to be open for business?

Andrea said...

Great pics as usual Amanda! Loved the Roger's too!
That is a sweet little post about Lucy!

Maren said...

Those are ridiculously good. I'll be calling you for my next photo session.

The Lunds Life said...

Seriously, you are soooo talented, You should do it more than a hobby.
You would have my buisness :))

Kerby Family said...

Mandy I am loving the pictures. You are an amazing photographer. Hope to see you at the next GNO.

Amber said...

5 cans of beans? Yeah, a bean a day will last u a while!! I might be buying a new pressure cooker that will be good for canning; if I do we can have a canning day.

dawheelers said...

Are you sure that is not your daughter? She is the spittin' image of you?? Ha ha. Can't believe I just barely saw this post!!! I like to think of us as Lucy's co-moms. Yup, I just made up that word. Thanks again for all you do for us and her. We know how that gal loves to pose!