We went camping a couple weeks ago and the boys found a great mud puddle. We didn't notice until they were already covered in mud... so we let them have their fun.
How fun!! I bet they were in heaven!! I can't believe Calvin is 3! I love the picture of Kai eating the cupcake with no hands and him in Daniels backpack!! Your boys are too cute!
Hey Amanda. I am glad you found me. Your family looks fun. Sometimes you just can't do anything to keep your kids clean. There is no stopping them sometimes. You look so beautiful. Hope things are good.
7 comments:
It looks like these boys had so much fun!!!!!! They are so cute!!
wait... kai's muddy? i can't tell! :)
That is so gross! I wish I were better about letting my kids be kids and get dirty but I can't stand it! I'm sure they were in heaven!
You are such a nice mom to let them have a mud party! :)
How fun!! I bet they were in heaven!! I can't believe Calvin is 3! I love the picture of Kai eating the cupcake with no hands and him in Daniels backpack!! Your boys are too cute!
Hey Amanda. I am glad you found me. Your family looks fun. Sometimes you just can't do anything to keep your kids clean. There is no stopping them sometimes. You look so beautiful. Hope things are good.
Wow! You are a really nice mom!!! I am impressed that you let them get sooooo dirty!
Post a Comment