livejuiceAmanda!! hi!! it was SO great seeing you at good ol' Hairdo the other day!! Your just the cutest as always!! well i'm sure ill be seein ya around the hood but dont forget to tell your sis hi for me!!! i'm so happy for her! oh and i wanna be her friend so my email is Brigporter@msn.com thanks so much! ps your boys are gettin so big they are just so dang adorable!!!
Oh man him and Brayton would get along great! They sound so much alike. They are just shy of one day for being exactly 2 months apart. Braytons birthday is Sept. 23. He is so flipping cute!
k that picture of his hand with him blurred is so freakin' cute!!! I got me an SLR today, so I'm going to start learning this crap myself now... don't judge my pics yet though, i'm sure it'll take awhile!! :) I can't believe he is three!! It seems like just yesterday you had a three month old and a newborn!!
Wow! I can not believe that he is already 3. Time has gone by so fast. Looks like he had a blast at his party. It was nice to see you the other day. We need to get together soon!
first of all i love that picture of calivn with his 3 fingers up! i can't wait to see those boys in a couple weeks! i can't believe calvin is so big! he's like a little kid now... i hate that!
10 comments:
livejuiceAmanda!! hi!! it was SO great seeing you at good ol' Hairdo the other day!! Your just the cutest as always!! well i'm sure ill be seein ya around the hood but dont forget to tell your sis hi for me!!! i'm so happy for her! oh and i wanna be her friend so my email is Brigporter@msn.com thanks so much!
ps your boys are gettin so big they are just so dang adorable!!!
Only you can make Chuckie Cheese look like a photography studio! Happy birthday to him!
He is so dang cute. I swear he looks just like Daniel. Crazy!!
Oh man him and Brayton would get along great! They sound so much alike. They are just shy of one day for being exactly 2 months apart. Braytons birthday is Sept. 23. He is so flipping cute!
k that picture of his hand with him blurred is so freakin' cute!!! I got me an SLR today, so I'm going to start learning this crap myself now... don't judge my pics yet though, i'm sure it'll take awhile!! :)
I can't believe he is three!! It seems like just yesterday you had a three month old and a newborn!!
Wow! I can not believe that he is already 3. Time has gone by so fast. Looks like he had a blast at his party. It was nice to see you the other day. We need to get together soon!
first of all i love that picture of calivn with his 3 fingers up! i can't wait to see those boys in a couple weeks! i can't believe calvin is so big! he's like a little kid now... i hate that!
Looks like so much fun. Happy Birthday Calvin. You guys all look so cute...of course.
Did Kai enter a cupcake eating contest? He'd for sure win! Happy birthday Calvin you cute little buddy you!
i can't believe calvin is 3! that's crazy, and i LOVE the mud puddle pictures, that's hilarious
Post a Comment