K Im just wondering how the heck you got him to sit still long enough to let you do that? What a freakin cutie though.
Holly model! I am dying at his cuteness!
Oops...I meant 'Holy'! Sorry...I just got too excited!
Haha, you have enough time on your hands to flat iron Kai's hair? I would burn Bridger's head for sure!Amber
Soooo cute!
what a little stud! it makes him look way to old!!
Did you really flat iron you son's hair? You are too funny!
Oh my gosh I love it! He is sooo adorable
dang cute i love it!
That is the cutest hair do ever! He is a little stud! Love it!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
K Im just wondering how the heck you got him to sit still long enough to let you do that? What a freakin cutie though.
Holly model! I am dying at his cuteness!
Oops...I meant 'Holy'! Sorry...I just got too excited!
Haha, you have enough time on your hands to flat iron Kai's hair? I would burn Bridger's head for sure!
Amber
Soooo cute!
what a little stud! it makes him look way to old!!
Did you really flat iron you son's hair? You are too funny!
Oh my gosh I love it! He is sooo adorable
dang cute i love it!
That is the cutest hair do ever! He is a little stud! Love it!
Post a Comment