Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Keeping Entertained...

Pool Jumping! Nice form Calvin!


Kai's favorite part is when you get wrapped up in a towel.

The hose... never ending fun.



JUMPING!... this never gets old!

And my new favorite... they are getting pretty creative after being stuck inside all day... I heard this thumping noise coming from my laundry room and this is what I found!

16 comments:

Cristi said...

I miss my crazy boys!!

Becky said...

I love the picture of the boys in the dryer:) Yes, someday we are going to miss this!

Shanell Farr said...

ok i love that they're in the dryer! too funny! they're getting too big! can't wait to see them again on the web cam!

Kerby Family said...

Oh what fun. Boys are great at that. It's when it gets quiet when you are in trouble. Hope camp is a blast. I am totally ready for your massage. See ya soon.

Autumn said...

Your boys are getting so big. And I love the picture of then in the dryer.

Andrea said...

Haha... so fun! They are so STINKIN' CUTE! Have fun at camp!

Cami said...

That is to funny! Bring the boys over to swim anytime. They would love it.

Wendy said...

Your boys are too cute! Love all the new posts and pics! And those onesies are adorable!

Clay's gal said...

Hope you have a fabulous Fourth!!

The Princes said...

You're little guys are so cute. How fun! Are you coming to Steph's T5 party next weekend?

The Princes said...

Happy Birthday Lulu! Hope you have a fab day!

Amber said...

Hey! So it is called 'mavala stop'. I got it from Amazon and it worked wonders!!!!

Amber

SP said...

Gotta love boys! The dryer picture is the best.

Anonymous said...

boys are defenitely creative! How about the 10 boys we had at Stephanie's the other night?! Insane! But we had fun!

Clay's gal said...

Your little guys are so cute! It was good to see you the other night! What a zoo!!

Courtney said...

wow, how do you do it with two 2 year olds! never a dull moment I guess =) The reunion was a great one, maybe we'll have another one before 8 years!