I am a little behind on my blogging so here is an attempt to catch up!!
Over Memorial Day weekend we went to St. George for a little family reunion and all 24 adults and 9 kids stayed at my Aunt's house there. She is a saint to let all of us run crazy in her beautiful home. Here are some highlights of the fabulous event!

This is the Logo that I designed for our T-Shirts

On Saturday we had Martin Olympics... fuzzy fuzzy bunny was one of the favorite events...

I think Camille is still the reigning CHAMP!

The men decided that it would be much more fun to have a marshmallow spitting contest instead of stuffing them in you mouth. Steve is pretty proud of his long distance shot!
I'm pretty sure I won the Hula Hoop contest?
Calvin and Grandpa were really into it... as you can see.
ring toss...

Brad and Hallie were a good team...

This was my event... it is called spud knockers... the object is to hit your potato on the ground past the line with the other potato in a pantyhose tied around your waist. Michael was really getting good at it by the end.

Calvin's favorite event was the clothing relay...

I don't really know what the object of this game was but I was a little sore afterward.
Calvin also loved Daddy Limbo!
We topped the night off with some basement Karaoke. Grandma and Grandpa started it off with a duet. Aren't they cute!
Kai was obsessed with the microphone
Shawn ended it all with a smashing performance of Ice Ice Baby!! Classic!
5 days ago
1 comment:
Amanda, you look like you are getting DOWN on that last picture!! Don't pretend you don't know all of the lyrics to Ice Ice baby... I can tell by the pic you were totally into it!!
Amber
Post a Comment