Sunday, June 8, 2008

Cute Onsies





I have been doing some projects for some freinds having baby girls. Shanell gave me this idea from a Martha Stewart show she saw. Super cute and super easy!! If you would like the info on how to make your own click here http://www.marthastewart.com/article/dog-appliqued-onesies?lnc=bf89cf380e1dd010VgnVCM1000005b09a00aRCRD&rsc=photogallery_crafts_crafts_crafts
PS- If these are for you then close your eyes.

9 comments:

Shanell Farr said...

super cute! when does hallie get some?!

The Tyler's said...

Stop it right now with your talentedness! I wish I had a girl right about now!

dawheelers said...

Enough with your amazing creativity and sewing ability! Seriously! I don't know if we can be friends anymore!

Hess Fam said...

simply adorable! But I expect nothing less from you!

Autumn said...

You are so crafty, I love these.

Clay's gal said...

Cute, cute!
I bumbed that I had to miss out on our girls night! I'm hoping this is just a 24 hour bug! Let's plan another one soon! Hope you guys had fun!

Anonymous said...

So stinkin cute! I need a girl! had fun at dinner last night!

Amber said...

What the crap? No cute onesies for your friends NOT having girls? I am telling you, everyone I know is having a girl... what is up with that?!

So we need to hang out sometime. We really have slacked off on our friendship and it is just sad ;)

Amber

SP said...

okay so I love these onesies expecially the ducky and skirt, but thats just me. Oh and if you ever need a model for them just give Marley a ring.