A couple weeks ago Shanell and Hallie came to visit us! Here are some highlights of the trip...
Kai was obsessed with Bebe Hallie every second of the day. The minute he saw her every morning he would ask to "hold that". If he got to hold her he would pat her shoulder and say Shh, shh, shh... Or he would hug her and rock her as he sang "rock-a-bye, rock-a-bye...." It was really cute but Shanell could hardly put her down because Kai would want to hug and kiss her to death. He is such a lover boy.
We ordered Gecko Cravings take out (for the second time) and Grandpa watched Cars with the kiddos.
We went to IKEA with two toddlers, one baby, three strollers, a cart, and us three crazy women. Thanks goodness for ice cream!
We had a photo shoot with all of the grandkids (5 kids under the age of 5)
This is the best one that we got. Smiles were an option... at least everyone was looking at the same time.
Hallie had a photo shoot too. She was actually very cooperative. What a cutie!
5 days ago
11 comments:
a few typos... but it was a fun trip!! now its your turn to come here!!
Amanda- I love your hair!!! Congrats on getting it longer and I love the red (even though its faded) . So cute and I need to see Calvin and Kai. I am kind of having withdrawls.
Hallie is a doll! Isn't it fun having sisters around? Your boys sound like such sweethearts.
You guys are so brave for going to Ikea like that! When we're down in St. George Teagan alone is a handful! ha ha looking forward to seeing you guys! I have the funniest game planned for the reunion, it's the newly wed game but for grandma and grandpa 50 years later! I was asking them the questions over the phone yesterday to prepare for it and it was hilarious! They're not going to get any of them right! It will be entertainment though
What cute pictures! Your neice is an absolute doll! And of course Calvin & Kai are adorable too! I love your California posts too - so fun!
I'm loving Hallies little rolls! Your photography is blossoming nicely! (am I 45?) Calvin is looking so old!
Those are some really really cute kids! And you are such a great photographer!
I was in Hair do today and thought about you...oh the fun memories! We should totally have a hair do reunion! I am in love with your hair. It makes me want to chop mine!
The kids are too cute. Love the shots. I can't believe your boys are huge. Where did the time go? Hey seriously you need a massage. My hair is looking a little sad but I still owe ya. I will call you next week we are going out of town this weekend but for sure soon.
You guys are brave to attack Ikea! What a bunch of cute kids..you are so good at taking pictures!
I thought you were going to Utah this weekend? No? I am confused. Anyway, yeah we can do a pool day sometime in the future. I am going to Lake Powell sometime next week but I am not sure which days. Cannon's last day of preschool is today, kinda sad. He is going to be bored so a pool date with Calvin and Kai are just what the doctor ordered!!
Amber
She looks like a Farr! She's so cute...you are a GREAT photographer!
Post a Comment