The day after D-land we went to the beach. This was Kai and Calvin's first time to see the ocean. I think they almost enjoyed it as much as Disneyland. We were all very tired after our two days of fun!

The big tonka truck was the perfect beach machine

We went with Nanny, Papa, Shanell and Brad

7 comments:
lots and lots of sand and a big big pool... what else could a little kai and calvin need or want?!
Your hair is so abnormally smooth at the beach! Looks like fuN!
What a fun trip! I want to take my kids to Disneyland so bad! I love how Calvin is so into styling his hair!
I have been craving a Cali trip for so long! LindZ and Clay just went too!
I just had to tell you how much my kids love your blog! Sometimes they sneak on the computer and find your link (scary that they know how!) and watch the video of Calvin's abc's over and over and over! They just crack up laughing every time. Kenzie has even been drilling Carson on his abc's and she makes sure that he screams at the end just like Calvin! Miss you guys!!!
How fun!! Hey I sent you an email the other day--so check your junk mail!
Hey Lulu! Just wanted to wish you a happy mothers day. We are trying to plan our next girls night out. I will call you this week. Love ya!
Post a Comment