Wednesday, April 16, 2008

ABC's

Calvin loves his letters. He can identify about 2/3rds of the alphabet. I love the way he pronounces them.

9 comments:

Kori C said...

That was so cute...and made me giggle! W is sooooo hard to say!!! Who invented that letter anyway?!

Amber said...

You will be pleased to know that I have FINALLY burned you a CD of those pic's... I will get it to you this week! SORRY!!!

Amber

Lambfam said...

Loved it Calvin! He is getting so big. I especially love the big ending!

Cami said...

What a cute little man! I love it when they start to learn and express themselves. So fun!

Brittney said...

Oh my goodness I love hearing little kids say their abc's. Brayton says them very similar to Calvin. I think our little guys would have so much fun together. I hope everything is going great!

Kerby Family said...

Love the giddy squeal after he was done. Too cute. Man I haven't seen those boys for a long time. Ok seriously Mandy got to give you a massage.

Hess Fam said...

Okay that is so freaking cute! I love the ending! I want to see your disneyland pics!

Courtney said...

I loved it! totally made my day, especially the squeel of excitement at the end! How was Disney Land? I'm sure it was a blast!

Ern said...

Could this be any cuter?! I loved it when he said his "L"... so cute, Amanda!