I loved how you went all out for trunk-or-treat... it was super awesome. Don't worry, I will have pic's on my blog of you and Kai as well!AmberP.S. It was fun seeing you on your date night tonight!
I've been dying to see these pics. Great craftsmanship!
Okay, could you guys be any cuter?! Don't tell me you made the costumes... you're amazing!
Are those dad's boots?! So cute! Love Kai's braides!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I loved how you went all out for trunk-or-treat... it was super awesome. Don't worry, I will have pic's on my blog of you and Kai as well!
Amber
P.S. It was fun seeing you on your date night tonight!
I've been dying to see these pics. Great craftsmanship!
Okay, could you guys be any cuter?! Don't tell me you made the costumes... you're amazing!
Are those dad's boots?! So cute! Love Kai's braides!
Post a Comment