I've been doing some projects lately... 'tis the season I guess. This is one I made for Shanell to put in Hallie's room. Check out her blog, she will be posting pics of the finished room soon.
Oh Amanda... you are so crafty. Remember what I said, we can't be friends unless you forget how to make such cute stuff or you start making things for me ;o) Anyway, nice work, I love it!!
4 comments:
So dang cute! I'm glad you posted the close-up of it. How big is it?
OH I love it! I want one for Raylee! But your family pics look awesome!!! YOu all look so great!
Oh Amanda... you are so crafty. Remember what I said, we can't be friends unless you forget how to make such cute stuff or you start making things for me ;o) Anyway, nice work, I love it!!
Amber
that's really cute.
hey it was nice seeing you at costco again. :)
Post a Comment