Monday, November 12, 2007

Kai's Backyard Birthday Bash

Right before the party UPS brought Kai's b-day surprise! Daniel put it together right before the guests arrived. We saw this little tot tractor at the fair and I found it on Amazon.com! Calvin thinks it is his too.


Go... Go... Go!



The party guests eating some yummy teriaki chicken, baked potatoes, and bacon green beans.
Daniel's Brother from Colorado and his wife were in town. Grandpa Paul and Grandma Louise were in town too! Rachel and Mary couldn't miss out so they drove up from Tucson. It was great to see so many family and friends.
Instead of a birthday cake.... Kai got a Birthday Smore! He blew out the candles so fast that I missed the picture.

The kids (big and little) enjoyed roasting marshmallows. Kai was all about the present opening this year. I think the party turned out to be a huge success! Thanks to all who came to help celebrate!

4 comments:

The Wilkins' said...

What a fun party! I love that you can have backyard parties in November! And you look so dang cute as always!

Brittney said...

Oh my how fun! Seriously those boys are flipping cute! You are of course cute as always. It looks like you guys had so much fun though.

Porters said...

I can't believe you are selling your house! I'm so bummed! We have to get together for lunch again soon...hope things are going well and can't believe how cute your boys are...or that it has been TWO years!!!

Clay's gal said...

Where are you moving? I love your pictures. I need to hire you to take our family pics!-Lindsey