Friday, November 2, 2007

Happy Halloween!



Here are our little Cowboy and Indian! Kai and Calvin had lots of fun trick-or-treating, eating candy and jamin' at Uncle J's DJ Halloween dance party.

7 comments:

Shanell Farr said...

I bet Calvin LOVED having a gun on his belt! Too cute! Where's Dan's costume?

Brad said...

I love those boys of yours amanda! They make me laugh so hard! Calvin looks great and Kai looks like a girl! So funny!

The Wilkins' said...

Oh my goodness they are the cutest little boys ever! I love their costumes! When Trever & I were dating I was an Indian and he was a cowboy.

Amber said...

Amanda... where's your costume? You didn't want to go to the DJ dance party dressed as an Indian for fear all of your dancing around may make it rain? Now that is just selfish of you my friend, we are in a drought!!!

Amber

Kori C said...

You are hilarious! I noticed your South African necklace as part of your Indian costume. Nice touch!

BrignBrett Duncan said...

AMANDA!!!My long lost best boss!! I miss you so much! You are the sweetest!! Thank you SO very much for your cute comment you left me!! Really you don't know how happy you made me!!how great is this darn blogspot! i'm so glad i finally learned how to do it & that you found me! this is so fun!i just gotta tell you your boys are honestly the cutest dang things i have ever seen!! adorable & so happy!! they are so big too it's so crazy! where did the time go i remember like it was yesterday workin with you & you found out you were getting those precious boys!i really loved working for you it was seriously the funnest! Oh the good Ol days!! so are you back at hairdo? i really hope to hear back from you i'm moving back to AZ finally i'm so excited! oh brett brett says hi!thanks again for writing me it was so great to hear from you!!

Hess Fam said...

I don't know how you made those braids say in kai's hair. I love those cuties! You look pretty cute too!