These are out 4th of July T-shirt that we made using freezer paper stenciling. We got so many comments about them on the 4th of July. Since we didn't put the date on them I think we might use them again next year! One little tip... we used a star hole punch for the watermelon "seeds"!
5 days ago
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
6 comments:
so pretty, seriously you guys go to the coolest camping spots. Can we be part family and go to!
whew! finally!
Good Good times!!
Seriously I love the way you do your blog!! I'm a bit jealous at how creative you are! And your photography is amazing as well!! You also look fabulous with your hair long! I love it!!!
A. Cam would NEVER coordinate t-shirts... what a gyp!
B. I remember getting the pic of the wound on your head but why did I never see it in person...? Was there some strategic bang placement going on?!
C. I am enjoying MY Colorado vacay right now so I should go out and take some pic's right? Well, we all know I probably won't ;)
Looks like fun pal!
Looks AMAZING!! So beautiful.
Post a Comment