What a doll!
Good thing.... otherwise I would!!!!
How is she the cutest little thing EVER?! I'm so sad I wont be able to see her for a while... maybe mom can steal her away for her October trip :)
I think I would too!! :)
I'm so glad, none of us want to give her up either. Plus I can think of a few protective boys you have that might challenge you too! You know we need all the girls we can get.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
What a doll!
Good thing.... otherwise I would!!!!
How is she the cutest little thing EVER?! I'm so sad I wont be able to see her for a while... maybe mom can steal her away for her October trip :)
I think I would too!! :)
I'm so glad, none of us want to give her up either. Plus I can think of a few protective boys you have that might challenge you too! You know we need all the girls we can get.
Post a Comment