Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Freezer Paper Stenciling

I have been doing some freezer paper stenciling lately! I have to admit that it is kind of addictive once you get the hang of it. The possibilities are endless. You can find out all about it here or here. We made some matching shirts for our 4th of July vacation (pics coming soon). Then I decided to make a faux necklace shirt for Jo. Here is the finished product...

7 comments:

Amber said...

How cute is that?!?! Love the shirt (and the girl wearing it)

SP said...

Very cute I just might have to try this, i love it!

Shanell Farr said...

i love how that shirt turned out! i want to try one with a tie :)

Candice said...

Oh my. That is the cutest thing ever. I am not surprised!

Kaci said...

That is really cute! I made an UNO card one for Easton's 1st b-day, they are fun to make.

Kerby Family said...

How cool is that. Thanks for sharing. Will have to try it. I love the necklace idea.

Wendy said...

That is too stinking cute! You really need to sell some of your creations (maybe you do? I'm so out of it lately)! It's been awhile since I've been to your blog. It's so fun to catch up with your cute family!