5 days ago
Tuesday, August 17, 2010
before I forget...
Today I met my mom and Hallie at Chick-fil-a for some ice cream and play time. Hallie was scared of the play place (of course) so we moved on to the ice cream... Calvin took a big bite of his vanilla with chocolate sauce and grabbed his head saying "owwwww!"... I think this was his first brainfreeze. He then proceeded to eat his ice cream in tiny bites to avoid any reoccurrence.
Tonight we were getting ready to say prayers before bed and Calvin states that he thinks it is his turn (he doesn't usually volunteer to say the prayer so I was happy to let him). During his prayer he says, "please bless that our brains will work when we eat ice cream and junk."
He kills me.
Posted by Amanda C at 10:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
1 comment:
Baahaha! I love it!!!!
Post a Comment